As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Learning Resources #ad
Educational Games, Preschool Math, Kindergartner Learning Games, Learning Resources Mathswatters Addition & Subtraction Game, 99 Pieces, Age 5+ Math Games for Kids #adLearning Resources #ad
- Multiple ways to play: designed for 1-4 players, this set’s components are ready for years of number learning for kids at home or in the classroom! ages and stages: specially designed with little ones in mind, birthdays, these smart games for kids comes with many ways to play and learn—compete head-to-head, or boost with solo play! Great for home or classroom: made from durable, the Mathswatters Addition & Subtraction Game helps kids as young as 5 build early math and social skills! Give the gift of learning: whether you’re shopping for holidays, wipe-clean plastic and sturdy cardboard, or educational indoor games, toys from Learning Resources help you discover new learning fun every time you give a gift!.
Swat, add or subtract, learn, and win!: kids grab a swatter, and swat their way to new kindergarten math skills every time they play these fast-paced math games for kids!.
2. Learning Resources #ad
Homeschool Supplies, Learning Resources Magnetic Addition Machine, 26 Pieces, Math Games, Classroom Supplies, Ages 4+ #adLearning Resources #ad
- Math resources: skill development: Counting, Fine motor skills, Addition, Eye-hand coordination. Math learning games for kids: Ages 4+. Hands-on addition: with engaging hands-on action and easy-to-follow visual cues, the machine adds an important visual component to early math skills.
Magnetic math game: the set's super-strong magnets help it stick to any metal surface - including whiteboards! Pop it up, demonstrate, 20 balls 10 green, 1 funnel, 10 blue, then put it away! 26 piece set: set includes 2 cups, 1 equals sign, 1 number line, and 1 numbered tray.
3. Coogam #ad
Coogam Magnetic Ten-Frame Set, Montessori Educational Toy Gift for Kindergarten Classroom Kids 3 4 5 Year Old, Math Manipulative EVA Number Counting Games #adCoogam #ad
- There is an extra area for writing equations and numbers beneath the boards. Kids can put magnets on and not worry about the pieces moving anywhere while still being able to continue counting. It can be used for grouping, etc. Teaching early math sense, place value, sorting, addition, and more or fewer principles.
Visualize arithmetic concept: the frames are sturdy and magnetic that will stick onto a metal door or refrigerator. Magnetic ten-frame set: there are 6 different colors of ten-frame boards, yellow, red, purple, blue, and 10star-shape counters of each colorgreen, and orange; which is 60 counters in total 4dry-erase markers with colored pigment, and a portable storage bag.
Early mathematical sense: a strong sense of ‘ten’ is a prerequisite for place value understanding and mental calculations.
Perfect homeschool supplement: magnetic ten-frame is a helpful teaching aid. Hands-on math manipulative: the ten-frames are visualization tools that can use for computation, algebraic reasoning, multiplication, and addition/ subtraction to develop a deeper understanding of numbers, patterns, skip counting, and build conceptual learning. Great homeschool aid for any stay home mama. Solving math problems within the ten-frame by adding or subtracting counters helps kids visualize ones and tens, reinforce addition and subtraction, etc.
4. Torlam #ad
Math Manipulative for Elementary, 5 Ten Frames & 55 Magnetic Math Counters for Kids, Math Games for Kindergarten Upgraded Version for Hand-held & 2 Black Pens, Torlam Magnetic Ten-Frame Set #adTorlam #ad
- More choices: with different colors and extra trays, discs, you have more ways to demonstrate operation skills. Math skill development: this set of magnetic ten frames is ideal for teaching numbers, counting, doubling, halving and multiplication.
Learn & play: kids learn to show their work with our magnetic ten-frame set! Each magnetic tray has 1 ten-frames and room to write equations, plus magnetic discs that make modeling simple operations easy! Hands-on math: student can work on the trays with dry-erase markers or magnetic counters and hold their trays up to answer questions or show their work.
Premium quality: discs with thickened magnetic sheet, which is easier to operate and is perfect for toddler’s little fingers. Upgraded magnetic sheets support both fridge mounting & hand-held demonstration solutions. Give students a fun new way to explore number sense, subtraction, number bonds, addition, and place value.
5. Mind Inventions #ad
Addition & Subtraction Math Board Game for Kids, Kindergarten, Pre-k, and Gifted & Talented Prep, Ages 5+ and Perfect for Homeschool, Mathemagical World #adMind Inventions #ad
- Eight 8 unique magic worlds: desert island, dragon Island, pirate island, Unicorn Island, Ice Island, Dinosaur Island, Zombie Island, and Ninja Island!. Includes two 2 Levels of Difficulty and Speed.
Learn the concepts of Addition, Subtraction, Double and Half. Gifted and talented test prep games and Gifted Learning - OLSAT and COGAT prep for children in pre-school and kindergarten.
6. Learning Resources #ad
Ages 5+, Learning Resources Sum Swamp Game Addition & Subtraction Game, 8 Pieces, Math Games for Kids, Educational Kids Games, Kindergarten Math Board Games #adLearning Resources #ad
- Meet new creatures and face math challenges: Race through the swamp while facing math challenges and meeting funny swamp creatures along the way. Give the gift of learning: whether you’re shopping for holidays, or just because, Christmas, toys from Learning Resources help you discover new learning fun every time you give a gift! Ideal gift for Halloween, birthdays, Stocking Stuffers, Easter Baskets or even for Homeschool.
Fun way to practice math: Encourage basic math drills through fun game play with Sum Swamp. Math games: develop fluency in early math skills as kids play the game. Game includes everything needed for play: Includes gameboard, 4 swamp creature game pieces, 2 number dice, and an operation die. Perfect for Homeschool or classroom learning.
|Brand||Learning Resources #ad|
|Manufacturer||Learning Resources #ad|
|Warranty||Warranty against manufacturer defect|
7. Holycco #ad
Magnetic Ten-Frame Set, Math Counter Games for Kids Kindergarten, Kindergarten Classroom Must Haves 3 4 5 Year Old, Math Manipulative for Elementary, Montessori Number Blocks Toy for Kids #adHolycco #ad
- Kindergarten classroom must haves - magnetic ten-frame is a helpful teaching aid. By this way, counting, number patterns, foundational concept of ten, operations will be formed more easily. Magnetic ten-frame set - there are 6 different colors of ten-frame boards, and orange; which is 60 counters in total, red, and 10 star-shape counters of each colorgreen, blue, purple, yellow, 4 dry-erase markers and a portable storage bag.
Visualize arithmetic concept - the frames are sturdy and magnetic that will stick onto a metal door or refrigerator. Manipulatives for elementary school.
Kids can put magnets on and not worry about the pieces moving anywhere while still being able to continue counting. Give students a fun new way to explore number sense, subtraction, counting, number bonds, and place value. Hands-on math activity tool for home and preschool education. Early mathematical sense - this set of magnetic ten frames is ideal for teaching numbers, doubling, addition, halving and multiplication.
You have more ways to demonstrate operation skills. Great kids toys for 4 5 6 7 8 year old. Hands-on and visualize math manipulative - the ten-frames are visualization tools that can use for computation, skip counting, and addition/ subtraction to develop a deeper understanding of numbers, multiplication, algebraic reasoning, patterns, and build conceptual learning. There is an extra area for writing equations and numbers beneath the boards.
8. Melby Toys #ad
Dino Stomp Addition and Subtraction Games I Math Games for Kindergarten I Math Toys for Kids 5-7 I Addition and Subtraction Flashcards I Addition Games I Educational Kids Games #adMelby Toys #ad
- Make math t-riffic with dino stomp. Time for dino races- skip boring math flashcards. Dino stomp is a multisensory kindergarten math game designed for individual or group play! Dino-mite learning- our math facts game includes 0-10 addition and subtraction problems ranging from 1+0 to 10-10 Each set includes high-quality addition and subtraction flashcards made with glossy cardstock with vibrant dino designs.
Don’t let a missing piece stop the fun! If for any reason a piece gets lost, Melby Toys will replace it.
A kindergarten classroom must-have! Free piece replacement- as parents of three young children, we know life happens.
The perfect kindergarten-2nd grade math game to help your dino lover master addition and subtraction. With 174 equations, 20 foam dinosaur feet and a game spinner your child will learn math facts, one stomp at a time! Designed in the usa- all of our educational toys are produced with the highest standards. Simply slide the addition flashcards into the foam dino feet, and let your child stomp from foot to foot.
9. LiKee #ad
LiKee Math Flash Cards Number Addition& Subtraction Game Counting Puzzles Preschool Educational Montessori Kindergarten Sorting Toys Learning Activity for Kids Boys Toddlers 3+ Years Old #adLiKee #ad
- Perfect gift for kids 3+ years old. Learning math through playing is fun: visualizing math at an early age is important for a child's development in learning numbers. Help kids imagination fly: there are a pond, and 9 types of cute animals, kids can use the pieces to tell stories or engage in other forms of imaginative play, lotus leaves, great for enhancing vocabulary and language skills.
The edges are round and smooth without burrs, thick and hard cardboard, it won’t hurt your babies’ hands.
Makes a great gift: the kiddies will be thrilled when this math puzzle come home! They will have an absolute blast every time playing with it and love you for it.
Spark kid’s interest with cute animals: beads? cubes? Robs? They are so 2022! Now you should try these cute animals, mathematics won’t be hard and boring any more. Use with confidence: made of high-quality, it’s sturdy and hard to break through. This likee math puzzle includes 40 cards, 45 animal blocks, 1 board, gives context to what they're actually doing when they add or subtract.
10. Learning Resources #ad
Addition & Subtraction, Homeschool, Ages 5+, Learning Resources Math Marks The Spot Floor Game, Number Recognition #adLearning Resources #ad
- Students learn number recognition, addition, and subtraction. Supports academic state standards in mathematics. Homeschool supplies for ages 5+. Includes 3 soft foam dice 2 number and 1 operation, 28 cardboard markers, and activity guide. Numbers and colors on an oversized mat with giant dice.