As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Natural Factors #ad
Chewable DGL 400 mg, 180 tablets 180 servings, Vegan, Natural Factors, Licorice Root #adNatural Factors #ad
- Protect your gut health: a natural digestive aid derived from licorice root extract to support the mucus lining that protects your stomach and intestines.
Third-party certified: independently tested for GMOs and over 700 contaminants using advanced technology such as mass spectrometry to ensure purity and potency. Natural, safe, effective: Includes licorice root extract without glycyrrhizin associated with elevated blood pressure; Sweetened with xylitol and stevia.
For a strong stomach: helps soothe the throat and stomach by supporting the integrity of the stomach's natural mucus lining; Supports your body's ability to produce or remove excess mucus. One tablet: taken 1-3 times each day, 20 minutes before a meal; Vegan, non-GMO, free of gluten and soy.
2. Horbäach #ad
DGL Licorice Chewable Tablets | 7600 mg | 180 Count | Vegetarian, Non-GMO, Gluten Free | Deglycyrrhizinated Licorice Root Extract | by Horbaach #adHorbäach #ad
- Optimal extract: delivers Deglycyrrhizinated Licorice Root in convenient, daily Chewable Tablets. Expertly crafted: our professional formula is backed by our commitment to purity and potency! Horbaach manufacturers: laboratory Tested, Trusted Ingredients, Superior Quality, 100% Guaranteed!.
Sweet licorice: this abundant herb has been touted for ages for its beneficial, plant properties. Naturally free of: gluten, milk, wheat, Yeast, Soy, lactose, Artificial Color & Flavoring & NON-GMO.
3. Nature's Way #ad
100 Chewables, Nature's Way DGL 3:1 Deglycyrrhizinated Licorice Digestive Relief, Original #adNature's Way #ad
- Gluten-Free. Contains less than 1% glycyrrhizin to help avoid any potential effect on blood pressure. Chewable licorice tablet for quick relief of occasional stomach discomfort. 3:1 dgl extract. Vegetarian.
4. Now Foods #ad
100 Veg Capsules, DGL with Aloe Vera Deglycyrrhizinated Licorice, NOW Supplements #adNow Foods #ad
- Digestive System Support*. Deglycyrrhizinated Licorice. Packaged in the usa by a family owned and operated company since 1968. Gmp quality assured: npa a-rated gmp certification means that every aspect of the NOW manufacturing process has been examined, potency, including our laboratory/testing methods for stability, and product formulation.
400 mg of DGL.
5. Nature's Way #ad
100 Capsules, 900 mg per serving, Nature's Way Premium Herbal Licorice Root #adNature's Way #ad
- Licorice root is traditionally used to soothe digestion. Vegetarian. Non-gmo project, Tru-ID Certified. A member of the legume family; 900 mg per serving. Gluten-Free.
|Brand||Nature's Way #ad|
|Manufacturer||Nature's Way #ad|
6. NusaPure #ad
DGL Licorice Extract 500 mg 200 Veggie Capsules Vegan,Non-GMO & Gluten-Free, Supports Healthy Digestive & Respiratory Functions* #adNusaPure #ad
- Dgl comes in 200 vegan capsules containing 500 mg each of deglycyrrhizoinated Licorice Extract. Still not sure? do not worry! – as a small family business, we fully understand the uncertainty and risk of trying new supplements. Manufactured in the USA in a cGMP registered facility with the highest standards.
Also, trust and transparency is at the forefront of our brand. Dgl capsules may also support healthy respiratory track*. We list every single ingredient on our products so that you can make an informative decision.
Vegan/Vegetarian formulation. Contains no gmo ingredients, milk, preservatives, lactose, soy, artificial flavor or colors, or gluten. Let us know if you have any questions or if can be of any service! Supports healthy digestive functions*: DGL Licorice is commonly used to support and maintains a healthy digestive tract*.
And this is why we go extra mile to source only the highest quality ingredients. Licorice has been extensively researched for its ability to support healthy digestive function. Dgl, or deglycyrrhizinated licorice, is a form of licorice root that is known for maintaining and supporting a healthy lining in the stomach and intestines. Being enriched by biologically active compounds*.
7. Nature's Way #ad
100 Chewables, Nature's Way Nature's Way Dgl 3:1 deglycyrrhizinated Licorice Digestive Relief, 100 Count, Licorice Flavored, Original #adNature's Way #ad
- Contains less than 1% glycyrrhizin to help avoid any potential effect on blood pressure. Chewable licorice tablet for quick relief of occasional stomach discomfort. 3:1 dgl extract.
|Brand||Nature's Way #ad|
8. Nature's Way #ad
90 Chewables, 75 mg per serving, Chocolate Flavor, Nature's Way DGL Ultra #adNature's Way #ad
- Contains less than 1% glycyrrhizin to help avoid any potential effect on blood pressure. Vegetarian; Gluten-Free. Delicious chocolate flavor. Extra strength digestive relief* in a great tasting chewable tablet. 10:1 ultrasoothe DGL extract.
|Brand||Nature's Way #ad|
|Manufacturer||Enzymatic Therapy #ad|
|Model||No Model Number|
9. Planetary Herbals #ad
Planetary Herbals DGL Deglycyrrhizinated Licorice, Supports a Healthy Stomach Lining,200 Tablets #adPlanetary Herbals #ad
- Reflects dosages and preparations used in clinical studies. Glycyrrhizinic and glycyrrhetinic acids, associated with high blood pressure, have been removed.
Supports and promotes a healthy stomach lining. Supports and promotes intestinal flora. Chew 1 tablet before each meal, or as recommended by your health care professional.
10. Integrative Therapeutics #ad
Fructose Free, Original Licorice Flavor, Suppot Stomach and Intestinal Relief, Deglycyrrhizinated Licorice DGL, 100 Chewable Tablets, Integrative Therapeutics, Rhizinate #adIntegrative Therapeutics #ad
- Clinically studied dosage - now featuring GutGard, a clinically-studied DGL extract, to provide soothing relief of the stomach lining and intestinal tract for those with discomfort.
*. Fructose free plant based dgl – for those who experience discomfort, spicy, especially after coffee, or fried foods. This product contains no sugar, artificial coloring, yeast, gluten, artificial flavoring, wheat, soy, dairy products, preservatives, ingredients of animal origin.
New formula - gutgard replaces the standard DGL extract found in Rhizinate 3x. More potent in less milligrams - gutgard is a more potent form of DGL, requiring less milligrams per dose to be effective vs. The original formula and can be taken after meals. This potent extract has an enhanced flavor when compared to the original.