As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Young Living #ad
15 Milliliters, Topical and Aromatic, Lavender Essential Oil by Young Living #adYoung Living #ad
- Seed to seal: as the industry-leading standard for essential oils, we partner with farms across the globe to ensure our products are responsibly sourced, synthetics-free, and of the highest quality.
It can be applied topically or diffused for aromatherapy. Balanced benefits: with balancing properties, Lavender Oil is an adaptogen that can support the body when adapting to stress or imbalances.
It may help to soothe minor irritations and reduce the appearance of blemishes. Relaxation & relief: research has shown that the scent of lavender can lower blood pressure and decrease heart rate, which can help to relieve anxiety and promote nighttime relaxation.
Multi-use mixture: mixing sweet floral, and herbal notes, coral, our Lavender Oil gives off a fresh aroma that promotes relaxation — it’s a versatile plant oil that can be used topically or aromatically. Topical treatments: add lavender oil to your shampoo, and skin cream products for a classic, lotion, clean scent.
|Brand||Young Living #ad|
|Manufacturer||Young Living #ad|
2. Young Living #ad
Lavender Essential Oil 5ml by Young Living #adYoung Living #ad
- Put a new spin on a classic meal and pair it with chicken, lamb, or even potatoes. Take 3 times daily. Put 2 drops in a capsule. Combine lavender vitality’s earthy, low notes with bright citrus flavors.
The herb has a sweet, slightly floral flavor that pairs well with both rich and light foods. Experiment with lavender-lemonade or a citrus sorbet. Use lavender vitality essential oil to conveniently add this delightful flavor to your meals.
3. Young Living #ad
Vitality Lavender Essential Oil 5ml by Young Living Essential Oils #adYoung Living #ad
- Great with your favorite recipes. Vitality lavender essential Oil 5ml by Young Living Essential Oils.
4. DoTerra #ad
15 mL, doTERRA, Lavender Essential Oil #adDoTerra #ad
- Taken internally, Lavender reduces anxious feeling and promotes peaceful sleep. Helps ease feelings of tension. Aromatic description: Powdery, floral, light. Lavender is often considered a must-have oil to keep on hand at all times due to its versatile uses, including calming and relaxing properties that promote peaceful sleep and ease feelings of tension.
Soothes occasional skin irritations.
5. Young Living #ad
Lemongrass Essential Oil 15ml by Young Living Essential Oils #adYoung Living #ad
- Topical treatment: with naturally occurring constituents like limonene and beta-caryophyllene, Lemongrass has skin-cleansing properties that make it perfect for activities like post-workout massages.
Seed to seal: as the industry-leading standard for essential oils, synthetic-free, we partner with farmers across the globe to ensure our products are responsibly sourced, and of the highest quality.
Organic oils: this pure, therapeutic-grade oil may help to promote a calm and balanced atmosphere. Add it to cleaning products for a fresh scent boost. Pure peace: featuring a unique sweet and earthy aromatic profile, Lemongrass Oil can help to purify air from bad odors and musky aromas.
Multi-use: lemongrass essential oil delivers a relaxing citrus-herb aroma that helps create a calming environment. Dilute and massage into skin or use with a diffuser for aromatherapy. Add its sweet-grass scents to your meditation or yoga practice for enhanced focus and energy.
|Brand||Young Living #ad|
6. Young Living #ad
Vitality Lemon Essential Oil 5ml by Young Living Essential Oils #adYoung Living #ad
- Mix with carrier oil and can be worn as a perfume. Add 1 drop in plain or vanilla yogurt. Top with fresh berries.
7. Plant Therapy #ad
Plant Therapy Lavender Essential Oil 100% Pure, Undiluted, Therapeutic Grade 10 mL 1/3 oz #adPlant Therapy #ad
- It can help with skin issues like fine lines, wrinkles, and chapped lips. That's probably why it's one the most popular and widely used essential oils. Diffuse a few drops at night to create a warm, calm atmosphere that is perfect for sleeping and relaxation. Be confident knowing you are purchasing quality oils at direct-to-consumer prices.
All-around fantastic essential oil: lavender oil is ultra-versatile and loaded with benefits. 100% pure lavandula angustifolia: dilute 2-5% of lavender in a carrier oil of your choice. Certified aromatherapists on staff: our customers are our #1 priority and we’d love for you to join the Plant Therapy Family.
Batch specific gc-ms reports on every oil: every bottle of oil from Plant Therapy goes through multiple rounds of testing including organoleptic testing by Robert Tisserand, an essential oil expert, and multiple rounds of GC-MS testing by several third-party laboratories.
Create a natural hair tonic using Pure Lavender to stimulate hair growth and battle itchy dandruff. High-quality affordable essential oils: at plant therapy our goal is to positively impact the lives of as many people as we possibly can, by selling such a high quality product at an affordable price. We want you to be confident and satisfied with your purchase. Our certified aromatherapists are happy to help you with all of your Essential Oil questions.